Joplin Pharmacy Technician
Wichita Technical Institute’s Joplin campus is now accepting Pharmacy students wanting to become Pharmacy Technicians!
WTI’s Pharmacy Technician program gives students the training they need to begin successful careers in the pharmacy industry.
Become a pharmacy tech by completing our 36 week program designed to prepare graduates for an entry-level position in the field of Pharmacopeia as a Pharmacist assistant.
After completing the Pharmacy Technician Program at WTI the student will be eligible to schedule and take the PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination.
After passing the PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination, the student will be eligible to register with the state of choice and accept employment opportunities, which could encompass proprietary, hospital inpatient/outpatient and retail organizational pharmacies within the national base of the United States.
Pharmacy Technician classes from Wichita Technical Institute are now enrolling for students in Joplin, Missouri and the surrounding areas of:
- Webb City Pharmacy Training
- Duenweg Pharmacy Tech Degree
- Galena Pharmacy Technician Training
- Carl Junction Pharmacy Technician Program
- Carthage Pharm Tech Specialist
- Sedgwick Pharmacy Tech Education
- Leawood Pharm Technician Course
- Barton County Pharmacy Technician Classes
- Jasper County Pharm Tech Programs
- Newton County Pharm Technician
Joplin Pharmacy Technician Classes
Start your career training and become a Pharmacy Technician specialist today! Call Wichita Technical Institute today! 417.206.9115