Wichita Medical Assistant
Wichita Technical Institute is now enrolling Medical Assisting Program students desiring to become Medical Assistants!
The Medical Assistant program is designed to prepare the student for an entry-level position in a physician’s office, a medical clinic, or laboratory. The program prepares the graduate to perform various technical and administrative skills in order to function as a member of a health care team. Medical Assisting classes from Wichita Technical Institute are now enrolling for students in Wichita, Kansas and the surrounding areas of:
- El Dorado medical assistant training
- Wellington medical assisting degree
- Winfield medical assistant training
- Newton medical assistant program
- Hutchinson medical assistant course
- Sedgwick med assisting education
- Derby med assistant course
- Butler County medical assistant specialist classes
- Sedgwick County medical assistant programs
- Kingman County medical assisting career
- Sumner County medical assistant classes
- Reno County medical assistant program
- Harvey County medical assisting training
- Harper County medical assistant specialist education
Wichita Medical Assisting Program Classes
- HVAC Training
- Computer Technology and Network Administration
- Integrated Electronics Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
Start your career training and become a medical assistant today! Call Wichita Technical Institute today! 316.943.2241
Tulsa Medical Assistant
Wichita Technical Institute’s Tulsa Campus is now enrolling students desiring to become Medical Assistants!
WTI’s Medical Assistant program gives students the training they need to begin successful careers in the healthcare industry. Medical Assistant classes from Wichita Technical Institute are now enrolling for students in Tulsa, Oklahoma and the surrounding areas of:
- Skiatook medical assistant training
- Collinsville medical assisting degree
- Owasso medical specialist training
- Catoosa med asst program
- Broken Arrow medical assisting technician
- Sapulpa HVAC medical assistant education
- Sand Springs med assistant course
- Muskogee County med assisting classes
- Tulsa County medical assistant programs
- Wagoner County Medical assist career
- Okmulgee County medical assisting classes
- Creek County medical assistant program
- Osage County medical assisting training
- Washington County med asst education
Tulsa Medical Assistant Program
Start your career training and become a Medical Assistant today! Call Wichita Technical Institute today! 918.292.8166
Get to Know WTI: Featuring Becky Broxterman
This Month’s Get to Know WTI post features Becky Broxterman, a Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Graduate from our old WTI Topeka location!
1. Which program did you graduate from at WTI? Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
2. Why did you choose the program you did? I knew I wanted to do something in the medical field, but I wasn’t sure about hands-on patient interaction such as medical assisting. I had been hearing about medical billing and coding and it intrigued me, so I made an appointment at WTI to learn more about it. Learning that medical billing and coding is a great career for people with an investigative nature who love solving problems and puzzles really sealed the deal for me.
3. What did you enjoy most about WTI? Why? I really enjoyed the people at WTI. The entire staff is amazing, and they will really do anything to help you succeed. Everybody including the instructors, the administrative staff, and fellow students become like a family to you.
4. What are your career goals? There are so many different career paths you can take after completing this program that it’s hard for me to really tell where I want to end up. I’ve been in my current position for a couple of months now which is my first real career move after graduating from the program. I love my job, and there is plenty of room for me to grow within the company.
5. What do you enjoy doing in your free time? I love to get lost in a good book whenever I have the chance. I’m a pretty laid back person, so I enjoy just spending time hanging out with family and friends. I’m always up for a good laugh and anything that will get me out into the great outdoors.
6. Who do you admire? Why? I would say the person I admire most is my dad. He’s an amazing person who has always been there supporting me through thick and thin no matter what. I wouldn’t be where I am today without him. He’s the person I inspire to be like, and I hope to someday be able to support my family the way he always has been there for his.